Returns & Cancellations: Online & Telephone Sales
- Goods (except special order items* and faulty goods) may be returned within 14 working days of the day after the date of receipt by you of the goods. The cost of the return delivery charge under these circumstances is to be paid directly by the customer. As you can appreciate, we would request that all goods be returned in an ‘as new’ condition complete with packaging and all accessories. Unfortunately, goods which do not comply with this condition may be subject to a handling charge. Where goods are returned in accordance with this provision, we will happily reimburse any money already paid by you, excluding any delivery costs incurred by us. We will usually refund you what you paid for the goods but not the delivery charges except in cases where the order was cancelled under the UK Distance Selling Act or the item was faulty. More information on the UK Distance Selling Act can be found here. http://www.legislation.gov.uk/uksi/2000/2334/contents/made
- When we receive the returned goods, we will inspect them to ensure all manuals, accessories and other components are within the returned package and that you have taken reasonable care of the goods. If we receive an item that you have not taken reasonable care of, we will charge you a £25 administration fee as well as a fee equivalent to the reduction in the item’s value. If the item has missing components, we shall charge you a further fee to cover the cost of these items. These costs will be deducted from any refund that is due to you.
- Please note that items bought online cannot be returned to a Carnoisseur Fitting Centre. They must be returned to the address shown below.
5a Brittany Court
High Street South
Email: [email protected]
- Please call or email us if you wish to cancel your order before delivery. We will discuss the cancellation and whether you require an alternative product to be sent to you or a refund.
- Cancellations of orders for wheel and tyre combinations will only be accepted if the tyres have not been fitted to the alloy wheels.
- Cancellations of orders for other special order items* are not accepted.
*Special order items include alloy wheels with tyres fitted; seats that have been made to a particular specification; tailored mats; tailored car covers and other products that are manufactured to order. All these products are deemed to be items specifically manufactured to fulfil individual customer orders.
Returns & Cancellations: Fitting Centres
Goods bought from any Carnoisseur Fitting Centre are not covered by the same Terms and Conditions that apply to online purchases. Each franchisee has their own Terms and Conditions. All stores however are committed to excellent customer service and will be happy to help with any questions or queries you may have. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Click here to find your nearest Carnoisseur Fitting Centre.