H&R Anti Roll Bar Kit
Audi A3 incl. Sportback Quattro 8V, 4WD Saloon + Convertible: i.d. (from 2013 onwards)
H&R Anti Roll Bars are the ideal choice for the enthusiast who wants precision handling. They can be combined with lowering springs or simply used with original springs; either way they make a tremendous difference to the handling of the vehicle.
- Increased stability
- Minimise body roll and improved handling
- Better handling
- Reduces under/over steer
- High tensile steel
- Precision forged ends
- Most applications are adjustable (see notes for details)
- Supplied complete with H&R Urethane/Teflon composite up-rated bushes
- Does not affect the ride quality of the vehicle
- Made in Germany
- 12 month warranty
Kit comes complete with Roll Bar/s, bushes and fitting kit.
Tailor made for your car, H&R Anti Roll Bar Kits need to be fitted in a professional workshop. Most of our Outlets will be able to offer a fitting service for this product - please contact your local Outlet to find out more.
Estimated by Fri 2nd Oct 2020
Deliveries are made Monday to Friday and exclude weekends and public holidays.
We have an order cut-off time of 1PM on the days that we are open. Our estimated delivery date takes this into account.
If it is available, we will provide tracking information by email.
|Select Your Location:|
Do you live outside of Europe? For an international delivery quote please click here to request a carriage quote.
If you are ordering multiple items your total postage charge will be reduced. Please check your basket for the total cost.
- Front Axle Only
- The image shown is for illustrative purposes only
- Adjustable: 2x
- When fitting H&R stabilizers use OE mounting parts if they are not included. Check that these parts are in a like-new condition; replace them if this is not the case.
- Height adjustable at the front axle only
- Axle marking: 33851
Why Choose Carnoisseur?
- We've been trading for over 35 years!
- We have Outlets throughout the U.K. and Ireland, run by enthusiasts, that offer face to face advice and fitting facilities.
- We keep hundreds of thousands of pounds worth of stock to ensure the fastest possible delivery of product to our customers.
- We are constantly reviewing our pricing to ensure that our customers get the best deal - click here to find out more about our Price Promise.
Ordering from us is easy
- Order online by adding products to the basket and proceeding to the checkout.
- Order by phone - call 01582 787377
- Order from your local Carnoisseur Outlet - click here to find your nearest Outlet.
Remember, most of our Outlets offer a fitting service. If you would like a product fitting please contact your nearest Outlet directly.
Full details of the services each Outlet offers are shown on their page - click here to find your nearest Outlet.