Exterior & Lighting
All the major car manufacturers over recent years have realised that they can make their top-of-the-range cars look more desirable by subtly changing certain items on the exterior; distinguishing them from the entry-level models.
Look carefully and you will notice the following:
- Addition of side skirts, colour-coded to paintwork
- Deeper front and rear valances (bumpers/spoilers), again colour-coded to paintwork
- Different front grilles with ‘sport’ badges
- Body colour rear tailgate or boot spoilers
- Mirror covers colour coded or ‘alloy’
- Slim side window wind deflectors
- Clear side repeater lenses
- Tinted or LED rear light clusters
- Clear indicator bulbs to the front light units
- Crystal headlights with Xenon ultra-white conversions
- Exclusive badges and graphics
These subtle changes, along with the obligatory larger alloy wheels with low profile tyres, slightly lowered suspension and sports exhausts transform their cars into something extraordinary. Carnoisseur can create that exclusive look, or a more extreme design, or perhaps mirror a specific motorsport style... let us help you create your vision with the help of all the leading brands in the aftermarket.